Monday, June 01, 2009

Page 3 - Color


What but a hot pink shower cap could be the most perfect thing for singing in the shower! As you can see, Lily is a bit of a free spirit...perhaps a shadow of the girl creating her! Yes, I think Lily embodies all of my own deesecret loves!. On the right page...Lily watches while the bubbles float out hte window, something I love to do any chance I get around bubbles at weddings or the like. Did you know that bubbles are a myriad of colors? Yes, they come wearing pink, blue, purple, green and lime. I created these bubbles starting with a translucent white cirlce and painting transparante layers of color ont he top and bottom of the bubbles...which is where most of the color congregates. Enjoy bubbles today!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love, love, love these pictures!!! You are so talented!!

Unknown said...

We totally do a bubbles unit with our 4th graders... Did you know that there is actually a color order to the bubble as it "ages"?